Mold Package, large
Please DO NOT order this if you are not in the continental US, unless you contact us FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org, for shipping fees. Otherwise you will be charged for the paypal fee for refunding your money.
This is 4 ounce 96 capsule jar of organic Ayurvedic herbs to kill mold, fungus and parasites. This formula is comprised of organic; kalmegh, coleus forskolii, catsclaw, licorice, guduchi and neem leaves. Included is a bag of Mullein tea leaves for the lungs.
Kalmegh This study confirms its use to prevent fungus and mold in the body. http://japsonline.com/admin/php/uploads/633_pdf.pdf
This study looks into at its effectiveness at killing the fungus, fusarium oxysporum. http://japsonline.com/admin/php/uploads/633_pdf.pdf.
This research project shows kalmegh (andrographis) to be successful in reducing mold.
Neem. This study shows that neem is an fungicide. https://www.nap.edu/read/1924/chapter/8 It combats
- Trichophyton—an "athlete's foot" fungus that infects hair, skin, and nails;
- Epidermophyton—a "ringworm" that invades both skin and nails of the feet;
- Microsporum—a ringworm that invades hair, skin, and (rarely) nails;
- Trichosporon—a fungus of the intestinal tract;
- Geotrichum—a yeast like fungus that causes infections of the bronchi, lungs, and mucous membranes; and
- Candida—a yeast like fungus that is part of the normal mucous flora but can get out of control, leading to lesions in mouth (thrush), vagina, skin, hands, and lungs.
Guduchi helps to cleanse the intestines.
Catsclaw reduces inflammation and helps with auto immuce disorders.
The traditional use of Mullein leaf has been to remedy respiratory problems, such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, croup and other breathing difficulties. It is a fine expectorant that stimulates the cough reflex, clearing out congestion and expelling excess respiratory phlegm and mucus. It soothes and tones the mucous membranes of the respiratory system, reduces inflammation, lubricates the throat and lungs, even as it promotes expectoration, easing the bronchial passages, throat irritation and laryngitis.
Mullein Leaf is said to relieve pain, including headaches and migraines. It is slightly sedative and is said to promote a sound sleep and ease nervous tension.
Mullein is considered an antispasmodic and helps to relieve stomach cramps. It shows strong overall anti-inflammatory activity and has been said to be effective in treating swellings, especially when lymph nodes in the throat, neck, arms and groin swell or are congested. It has a reputation for cleansing the lymphatic system generally, and it is also frequently used to relieve swollen joints.