Pineal Gland Stimulation, 96 capsules
Please DO NOT order this if you are not in the continental US, unless you contact us FIRST at email@example.com, for shipping fees. Otherwise you will be charged for the paypal fee for refunding your money.
96 Vegetable capsules of organic herbs: Haritaki, Blue Lotus flowers, Aindri (bacopa monnieri), holy basil and mankangani (celastrus paniculatus)
Celastrus paniculatus is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine with nootropic and neuroprotective effects. It contains several bioactive compounds including sesquiterpenes such as celastrine, celapanine, celapanigine, celapagin, malkangunin and paniculatine. Celastrus paniculatus has been shown to enhance cognitive function by improving memory and learning, and to protect the brain from oxidative damage and neurotoxicity. Anxiolytic, antidepressant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects have also been described.
- Inhibition of acetylcholinesterase activity in the brain.
- Reduces the concentration of monoamine neurotransmitters (noradrenaline, dopamine and serotonin) and their metabolites in the brain - decrease in the turnover of central monoamines.
- Increases brain content of total lipids and phospholipids, possibly due to increased myelination
- Decreases the brain levels of malondialdehyde (measure of lipid peroxidation and free radical generation), increases the levels of the antioxidant molecules glutathione and catalase, and superoxide dismutase.
- Free-radical-scavenging activity: superoxide anion, hydroxyl radical, DPPH (stable radical); reduces H2O2-induced cytotoxicity and DNA damage.
- Protects neurons against glutamate-induced toxicity, possibly through modulation of NMDA receptor activity.
- Antidepressant-like activity probably by interaction with dopamine-D2, serotonergic, and GABAB receptors, MAO-A inhibition and reduction in plasma corticosterone levels.
- Hypocholesterolemic and hypolipidemic effect.
- Gastroprotective activity.
- Intestinal relaxant effect in vitro.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial activity in vitro
This article details other therapies for the pineal as well as three of the ingredients: blue lotus, Holy basil and celastrus paniculata. https://healersofthelight.com/activating-psychoactive-elements-brain-without-use-drugs/
"The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results."