- Buy Plant Medicine
- CANCER, TUMORS, CYSTS
- Vata Tumors
. Please DO NOT order this if you are not in the continental US, unless you contact us FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org, for shipping fees. Otherwise you will be charged for the paypal fee for refunding your money.
96 capsules of organic Ashwagandha and 96 capsules of Astragulus. Take 4 of each daily.
This is one part of the comprehensive, multi-therapy program of Ayurveda. You can make an appointment on this site at the page, Healing Work, to get the protocal right for you.
The past year has been banner year for Ashwagandha research. Numerous studies confirmed its healing properties in a variety of conditions, including stress, toxicity, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s, skin cancer, tuberculosis, liver toxicity and many others. Following is a summary of some of the findings of the over fifty different human, laboratory and animal studies conducted using Ashwaghanda published during 2012 and early 2013:
- Tokyo University of Technology researchers found that Ashwagandha slows the process of melanocyte stem cell phosphorylation, giving it the potential of blocking skin cancers.
- Banasthali University researchers found that Ashwagandha mayprotect the liver against lead toxicity.
- Research from the College of Pharmacy at University of Hawaii performed assays that found that Ashwagandha inhibited cancer-related cytokines.
- Researchers from the Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences found that Ashwagandha supported memory and helped prevent nerve cell degeneration among rats.
- Colorado State University researchers found that Ashwagandha and other Ayurvedic herbs help protect the heart from oxidative damage.
- Researchers from Malaysia’s University Sains found that Ashwagandha reduced fatigue and increased general well-beingamong patients who were undergoing chemotherapy.
- Researchers from Pakistan’s Quaid-i-Azam University found that Ashwagandha inhibited cancer cells from growing.
- Researchers from Louisiana State University found that Ashwagandha inhibited cancer tumor growth.
- Researchers from India’s Central Food Technological Research Institute found Ashwagandha was antioxidant and inhibitedoxidative brain cell damage and reversing mechanisms related toParkinson’s disease.
- Research from India’s Bankura Sammilani Medical College found that Ashwagandha may treat depression.
- Research from Germany’s University of Tuebingen discovered that Ashwagandha reduces oxidative stress and alters gene expression to help cells with energy production.
- Researchers from Brooklyn’s Woodhull Medical Center found that Ashwagandha increases circulating cortisol levels and improves insulin sensitivity. This effect was also found for those with adrenal insufficiency issues or even congenital adrenal hyperplasia– a birth defect of the adrenal glands.
- Studies from South Korea’s Keimyung University found that Ashwagandha inhibits tumor growth and stimulates the killing of renal cancer cells.
- Research from the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine found that Ashwagandha inhibits breast cancer cell migration.
- Researchers from Detroit’s Wayne State University found that Ashwagandha suppresses the growth of mesothelioma, a lung disease most prominently associated with asbestos toxicity.
- Tokushima Bunri University researchers found that Ashwagandha kills Leishmania major cells – making it an effective treatment for Leishmania.
- Researchers from India’s Cochin University of Science and Technology found that Ashwagandha increased spatial memory and decreased oxidative brain stress among rats.
- Human clinical studies from India’s Banaras Hindu University found that Ashwagandha significantly reduced type II diabetes symptoms.
- Research from Guru Nanak Dev University found that Ashwagandha reduces nerve cell death from oxidative damage.
- Researchers from South Korea’s Kyungpook National University found that Ashwagandha reduces inflammation and cell adhesion molecules among blood vessels.
- R.K.D.F. College of Pharmacy researchers found that Ashwagandha may effectively treat obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Research from Panjab University found that Ashwagandha inhibitspro-inflammatory cytokines and reactive oxygen species within the bloodstream.
- Researchers from Egypt’s National Center for Radiation Research and Technology found that Ashwagandha helps protect againstradiation exposure.
- Research from India’s National Brain Research Center found that Ashwagandha reduces beta-amyloid peptides within the brain – making it protective against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Scientists from the Indian Institute of Technology found further evidence of Ashwagandha’s neuroprotective effects, in its ability to withanolide A to inhibit acetylcholinesterase.
- Research from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Center found that Ashwagandha significantly stimulates the immune system.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) contains a myriad of constituents, including withanolides named withanolide A, withanolide B, withaferin A, and withanone, along with 12-deoxy withastramonolide, withanoside V, withanoside IV. Other complex molecules include trihydroxy-oxowitha-trienolide compounds. These have been found to act synergistically to enable changes in gene expression within the cell – producing a variety of medicinal effects in addition to antioxidant effects. While some research is striving to isolate and extract that one constituent to be synthetically produced in a lab to make a patented drug, the research above and others over the past year testify that this Ayurvedic powerhouse herb is best used in its whole form.
ASTRAGULUS (according to CANCERactive in the UK)
Astragalus boosts the immune system and also ´light ups´ the rogue cells so that the immune osystem can ´see them' better. Possibly for this reason, MD Anderson concluded in research with patients on radiotherapy treatment, that it can double survival rates. It may also benefit liver function and seems to reduce side effects of chemotherapy, reduces metastic spreak and increases survival time. It is estimated that 50 percent of the people who get chemotherapy will develop neutropenia. The neutrophils are your white blood cells. Astragulus may be the best way to increase white blood cell count.
Astragalus membranaceous has been used in Chinese medicine for two thousand years. It is known as ´haung qi´, or chi, because it boosts natural body energy levels. Astragalus is taken from the root of a perennial plant (Astragalus membranaceous) needing four to seven years to mature before the root is harvested in early spring. The root is not unlike a garlic bulb. Traditionally, this herb is known to boost the immune system and has benefits in cases of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and respiratory infections. It is also used as a general tonic and to treat burns, abscesses and for hepatitis. It may depress the thyroid slightly so is not recommended for those with hypothyroid.
"The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results."