Immune and Lymph Strengthening
Contains organic Manjistha and Guduchi in 96 capsules. Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules 2 times per day after meals
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is one of Ayurveda’s most popular blood-purifying herbs and is used for lymphatic and liver support. In Ayurveda it is understood that the blood and plasma nourish the other six tissue layers, all the way down to the sixth layer—the reproductive tissues. If the lymph is not healthy, all the other tissues suffer. Signs that the blood and lymph are not healthy can be any skin imbalances, including non-cystic acne, occasionally heavy menstruation, congestion within the lymph, and swelling in the body. Your lymph system drains the wastes from your body and controls and regulates your immune system. It is pumped through muscular contractions, so if one is sedentary, the lymphatic system will eventually become stagnant and will create toxicity in lymph tissues all over the body, such as the breasts, skin, joints, and muscles.
Manjistha is an herb that supports the natural function of the lymphatic system allowing nutrition to feed the cells and wastes to be removed from the body in an optimal fashion. Manjistha calms aggravated pitta and breaks up congested kapha. Many pitta-aggravated imbalances may be resolved by Manjistha.
"Anticancer activities of various fractions of R. cordifolia roots extracts was demonstrated through in vitro and/or in bioassays based on animal models. The crude aqueous extracts demonstrated growth inhibitory activity on selected cancer cell lines as well as on normal human mammary epithelial cells.91 The quinones and RC-18 exhibited significant anticancer activity against P388 leukemia, L1210, L5178Y, B16 melanoma,92,93 S-180 and the cyclic hexapeptides against leukemia. The hexapeptides binds to eukaryotic 80S ribosomes, resulting in inhibition of aminoacyl-tRNA binding and peptidyl-tRNA translocation, thus leading to the stoppage of protein synthesis.94 The cyclic hexapepetide isolated from dried roots showed antitumour activity.95 Alkyl ether and ester derivatives of RA-V showed significant effects against human nasopharynx carcinoma, P388 lymphocytic leukemia and MM2 mammary carcinoma cells".http://globalresearchonline.net/journalcontents/v25-1/27.pdf
"Antiviral activity The naphthohydroquinones are reported to have antiviral activity. 6-hydroxy group and a pyran or furan ring of furomollugin and mollugin strongly suppressed the secretion of hepatitis B surface antigen, in human hepatoma Hep3B cells.24 The methanolic extracts of leaves have minimum inhibitory concentration of different virus using HEL cell cultures and Vero cell cultures" http://globalresearchonline.net/journalcontents/v25-1/27.pdf
- Guduchi is a powerful detoxifying agent which gets rid of toxic chemicals in the liver and blood. It helps prevent hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis.
- This herb increases metabolism, which in effect gives you more energy and helps you lose weight.
- Guduchi helps improves a person’s memory and maintain’s a person’s cognitive abilities even into old age.
- Guduchi contains alkaloids, berberine, columbine, tinosporol, chasmanthin, palmarin, tinosporic acid, and tinosporon; all of which are powerful antioxidants.
- Those who have skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can benefit from Guduchi.
- Because Guduchi contains lots of powerful antioxidants, it can help to fend off colds and flu during the winter months.
- Research shows that Guduchi has powerful anti-inflammatory properties . It helps with arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain, gout, redness, pain and swelling in every part of the body.
- When you have symptoms of an allergy, like sneezing, congestion and a terrible runny nose, eating Guduchi does wonders in alleviating them.
- This wonderful herb, like many other adaptogens, helps increase circulation in the whole body and in the coronary arteries.
- Guduchi works wonders for asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory conditions because of its powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.