- Buy Plant Medicine
- DIGESTION, PARASITES, LIVER formulas
Free shipping in the continental US. We are not shipping out of the country at this time.
This package contains four ounces of Avipattikar and a two-ounce bottle of colloidal silver as well as the very effective breathing exercise to be done each morning. This exercise takes only a couple of minutes to do and will reset the acid balance of your stomach.
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It is most often the result of infection with the same bacterium that causes most stomach ulcers.
The symptoms of gastritis can include:
- Gnawing or burning ache or pain (indigestion) in your upper abdomen that may become either worse or better with eating
- A feeling of fullness in your upper abdomen after eating
Gastritis doesn't always cause signs and symptoms.
Ayurveda identifies these causes
- infection by Helicobacter pylori
- some medications like NSAIDs
- Bile reflux
- Pernicious anemia
- Chronic vomiting
- Overconsumption of alcohol
- Crohn's syndrome
According to Ayurveda, its Nidana (cause) is mainly due to imbalance of Pitta dosha :
- Pitta dosha vitiating foods and habits.
- Spicy foods (Vidahi anna)
- Incompatible foods combination (Viruddha ahara)
- Intake of sour and excessively salty foods (Atiamla & Atilavana foods)
- Stress, dissatisfaction, jealousy, anger, rage, hurry etc. can also cause amlapitta
Complications of Untreated Gastritis
- Gastric ulcer
- Esophageal reflux
- Duodenitis, peptic stenosis